10 FUNNY Fast Food FAILS That Will Make You Want To Eat At Home!!!
- Published: 11 September 2019
- Here's a list of 10 FUNNY Fast Food FAILS That Will Make You Want To Eat At Home! Yes, fast food is convenient, but here are some fails that will make you want to eat at home instead.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: http://cepnet.mobi/channel/UCX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg?sub_confirmation=1
When you choose to eat fast food, you know you're not going to be presented with a gourmet meal on a silver platter. But you at least expect a few standards to be upheld. Sometimes, though, disappointment happens. Here are 10 funny fast food fails that will make you want to eat at home.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 funny fast food fails that will make you want to eat at home, then comment: #FastFood #Funny #Fails
0:21 Some Assembly Required at McDonald's
1:09 Subway Takes Extra Pickles to a Whole New Level
2:06 The McDonald's Extra Crunchy Hashbrown
3:03 Chemical Condiments at Taco Bell
4:23 This Undercooked Popcorn Chicken From Sonic
5:23 A Burger King Burger That Was Missing Just One Thing
6:26 A Subway Sandwich With a Free Kitchen Knife
7:34 The Extra Bacon That Wasn’t Very Extra at Wendy’s
9:12 KFC is Fresh as a... Feather?
10:26 Someone Missed a Step at Taco Bell
- This McDonald's customer decided to give in to their Big Mac craving and hit up the drive-thru, only to get home and see this poorly constructed creation. We see a lot of lettuce and onions and two very empty buns put together.
- Pickle juice is becoming an in-demand ingredient to add a twist to a lot of classic things, from alcoholic drinks to slushies. But if this feels obsessive, there's apparently a scientific reason that people are so obsessed with pickles. It has to do with the addictive quality of salt and its correlation with the reward center of our brain.
- There aren't a lot of things in this world more satisfying than a greasy, crispy potato for breakfast. However, sometimes fast food breakfast can be more than disappointing. This poor, unfortunate soul was chomping away on a McDonald's hashbrown when they noticed something was crunchier than normal.
- Instead of giving the customer their fire sauce, Taco Bell decided they could use some floor cleaner instead. Imagine the surprise when the customer came home and discovered that not only were they given dangerous chemicals, they were also now missing their fire sauce.
- Speaking of things that could have been a lot worse, this undercooked popcorn chicken from the Sonic drive-thru is slightly frightening. When you order food from a fast-food restaurant, you don't expect it to be the highest possible quality.
- Looks like someone forgot the part of the burger that actually makes it a burger. It looks like the Wendy's slogan "Where's the beef?" could come in handy right about now. It's understandable that these mistakes happen.
- Imagine your surprise when you open your sandwich and see a knife poking out at you. That's not really something that goes well with your ham and cheese sub. This also could have been pretty dangerous if this customer was one of those people who just rip the wrapper open to get to the sandwich.
- If there's one thing we know for sure, it's that extra bacon is never a bad idea. Bacon is just one of those foods that goes with everything, whether it's a dessert or a main course. You can get bacon ice cream, bacon-infused alcohol, bacon popcorn, and a variety of other bacon flavored creations.
- That's really taking fresh to a whole new level at this particular KFC, but we're more disgusted than anything. One particular KFC customer was surprised to see this feather stuck to a piece of fried chicken. And we don't blame them. Who knows how long it's been sitting there.
- We don't really work at Taco Bell, but we're pretty sure you're supposed to take the Doritos taco out of the cardboard wrapping before it gets put in the soft shell. Taco Bell always has their signature crispy menu items, but we don't really think they mean it this literally.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! http://cepnet.mobi/channel/UCX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg?sub_confirmation=1
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! youtube.com/babbletop/join
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! cepnet.mobi/user/watch?v=uOvb3ZRIwh0&list=UUX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).